Griffin Concert Hall
- 550-seat concert hall includes some of the most advanced acoustical design features in the region, including articulated walls, ceiling clouds and raked seating designed to provide the highest quality sound.
- Named in honor of Edna Rizley Griffin, a longtime advocate and benefactor of the performing arts including the Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra and the Lincoln Center Concert Hall.
- The hall hosts university ensemble concerts, Ralph Opera Center productions, University Art Museum lectures, local arts organizations, and nationally and internationally acclaimed performers who find the space extraordinary.
- At the time of its opening in 2005, Griffin was ranked by the Denver Post as one of the five best venues in Colorado for classical music.
- The University Center for the Arts is furnished with over 75 high-quality pianos distributed throughout the performance venues, rehearsal spaces, and practice rooms, including many new Steinways.
- Square Footage: 7,800.